Friday, April 29, 2011

Elements

At work this week, my computer was having some major issues. It took forever to log in each morning, so I had Rob from IT come and fix it. In the midst of fixing my computer, he also cleared off some things, including my last desktop background. So, I took some time to search for a new one.

I googled desktop backgrounds and that is where I found my new desktop background.




I can't really explain why I like this one so much, but it just makes me feel happy! Maybe it's a combination of the fact that the people in the picture are on the beach and that they are jumping in the air out of excitement! I guess it doesn't take much for me to be happy. :) Looking at this every morning when I get to work makes each day just a little bit better. Especially when people ask questions like this "Are you in that picture?" "Do you know the people in that picture?"

Ha ha... NO is my answer, but still makes for somewhat entertaining conversation.

If you want to check out the website where I found this desktop background, go to their site. I think that they have a lot of good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment