Friday, July 1, 2011

Visiting Georgia

I decided on one of the first days in Georgia that I would actually take some pictures. Luckily :) the kids were totally up for being silly. Poor Andrew ended up getting dog piled. But seriously, could you resist hanging out with these kids?



I love the face Savannah is making. ha haha




Sadly these are the only pictures that I have on my camera. This is because I helped Savannah and Ryanne shuck corn outside that same night and ended up leaving my camera out on the play oven or something. I couldn't find my camera before we left to go to Savannah and Hilton Head. When we got back from our trip Mary Ann found it outside...and it had rained. So, the camera wasn't really feeling up to taking any more pictures. All is well though now. It dried out and still works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment