Friday, October 14, 2011

Thanks to Savannah

I woke up with this going through my head

"The Hills are alive... with the sound of music. To laugh like a brook when it trips and falls over stones on its way. To sing through the night like a lark who is learning to pray. I go to the hills when my heart is lonely, I know I will hear what I've heard before. My heart will be blessed with the sound of music. And I'll sing once more. la la la la"

That is not the exact order of the lyrics to that song, but that is what was going through my head this morning. :)

We listened to the entire movie soundtrack while I was visiting Georgia this past weekend. Oh how I love that place, especially because my sister and her kids are there. I mean how could you not love this cute girl?






Savannah is a girl after my own heart. She loves to dance and to sing. She even tends to frolic around the house :) She even let me braid her hair in a crown the first day I was there and then we picked roses from the bush in the front yard and put them in her hair :) Fun for me.

And now a gift for you so that you can also have this song in your head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment