Friday, September 23, 2011

Shopping at Harmon's



Have you ever tried a Larabar??

I bought some from Costco a few months ago to see if I liked them. I bought them in a pack of course, which consisted of Peanut Butter Cookie, Apple Pie, and Cherry Pie. These probably sound like a sweet unhealthy treat. They are actually naturally sweet and I bought them because it is nice to have something nutritious to grab on the run.

When I was at Harmon's the other night I saw that they had a ton of other flavors there which made me pretty excited! Pecan Pie, Lemon Bar...I bought a few other flavors but I can't remember what they are off the top of my head. :) And the best part is that they only have 5 ingredients...Some type of nuts, fruit, dates, and something else. Pretty healthy. I tasted the Lemon Bar and it is amazing.

Also, while I was shopping for other produce I noticed the song that was playing on the radio. Snow Patrol :) Not only do they have good food (particularly their produce) but they play good music as well.
I think I am becoming more of a fan of Harmon's...



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Peanut butter cookie... I might have to try that one. I really like the short ingredient list. Kind of fun that it has your name(nickname) in it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lara Bars and have a recipe for homemade ones that I want to try. I haven't given it a go yet!

    ReplyDelete