Saturday, March 19, 2011

Music Monday

Honestly, I didn't feel that happy this morning. It all started last night when I found out that a guy I kind of liked around this time last year is engaged. I am not sad that he is marrying someone else, just frustrated that everyone finds there match except for me!!!!

So, I was listening to some John Mayer on the way to work and feeling kinda sad. But, I decided not to focus on that so instead for music monday here is a fun, light, happy song. Thanks to my good friend Jason Chesney for stating that if he could have a theme song, this one would be his. Now every time I hear it I think of him.
Thank you Jason :) I got the magic in me...



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha... I like the sink full of cereal and milk. Fun song too. Let's leave work now and go running.

    ReplyDelete