Friday, March 4, 2011

Oquirrh Mountain



This is the view that I have of the Oquirrh Mountain temple when I drive there for my Friday morning shift. For the next two months I get to play the organ in preparation meeting, which means I get to arrive a little bit early :) The best part about playing the organ is that I don't really know how! :) ha ha

I play the piano, so playing the organ is about the same right? The foot pedals get a little tricky. But, luckily all of the people that I work with in the temple are just so sweet and tell me what a good job I am doing :)

So, I will be working at incorporating the foot pedal during the next two months. I will try to make sure I update you on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lar! Have fun. One time when me and Matt went on a ward temple night this lady that thought she could play the organ attempted it and it was so very sad. Practice or something! I'm interested in how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete