Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Wardrobe and New Hair

Today I had good intentions of waking up at 5 a.m. (even though I went to bed at 12 a.m.) but I hit the snooze on my alarm and slept until 6 a.m. You would think that this would give me enough time to get ready and leave the house by 7 or 7:15 in order to get to work at 8 a.m.

Not so much...First of all, I got my hair done this past Saturday. I told the girl who does my hair that I would like some shorter bangs that I could sweep to the side ( the same style that I had, just trimmed). Also, I mentioned that I would like the same highlights that I currently had.

K, I have dark brown hair with some caramel colored highlights, that are a little chunky. And somehow now I have huge chunks of golden blonde hair, that make me feel like I have a helmet of bangs on my head. Ugh!
So, I am looking like something between the two girls on the right. My bangs are short but not curly and kind of straight like the far right picture. I am not liking it very much and for that reason was trying to figure out how to fix my hair in a way to not feel like it was a helmet.

I tried a few headbands, while trying on a few different outfits (which btw, nothing looked cute this morning! Everything I own for work seems to be black and gray, which is getting to be kind of depressing!) Plus I have a closet which is probably the size of a small coat closet...not very big. I used to have a walk in closet and over the years accumulated too many articles of clothing. So, now I have an overstuffed closet so full of clothes that I don't even know what I have.

So, basically super frustrating because I ended up not even wanting to get dressed, wanting to throw away all of my clothes, and put a hat on to cover this bleachness!!

K its probably not that bad, but it's just been one of those days...

1 comment:

  1. I never want to get dressed. Worst. part. of. the. day. So, basically t-shirt is what happens every day. I always look so spiffy.
    I think I want to see your hair, it sounds cool to me.

    ReplyDelete