Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Monday

Here is the link for "You are loved" by Josh Groban.
The video on you tube wouldn't give me the embed code of the video that I really really love.

For some reason this song came in to my head this morning. I think because I am feeling really grateful lately for all of the wonderful people in my life. My family, my friends, and people who I don't know that are doing good in the world.

I was feeling really grateful yesterday, to have the gospel and that General Conference is this weekend! I am so excited and can hardly wait. I started reading more of the October conference talks yesterday and want to try to read all of them before this weekend.

We really are so blessed aren't we?

This one isn't my favorite video but at least you can hear the song from here. If you want to see the video that I love you will have to click on the link above.

Smile :) You are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment